Formed from what had been the Kensington branch of the C-Crown Hill and Temple Street Line which had been operated as a coach line from September 14, 1931 to March 16, 1932 due to street construction in the Crown Hill area. Service reinstated as a shuttle March 16, 1932.


ROUTE: From Temple Street and Edgeware Road north and west on Edgeware to Douglas Avenue, north on Douglas to Kensington Road.


NOVEMBER 31, 1938: Became part of the A-West Adams and Edgeware Road Line except for shuttle service nights and Sunday.


JULY 31, 1938: Regular A-Line Sunday service restored, with shuttle service nights only.


JULY 19, 1939: Full-time service by A-West Adams and Edgeware Road Line.