37-EDGEWARE ROAD SHUTTLE (1942-1946)

 

Formed from the Edgeware Road branch of the 10-West Vernon and Edgeware Road Line for night and Sunday service. Service begun October 18, 1942.

 

ROUTE: From Temple Street and Edgeware Road, north and west on Edgeware to Douglas Street, north on Douglas to Kensington Road.

 

NOVEMBER 30, 1942: Shuttle service became full-time.

 

JUNE 30, 1946: Rail service abandoned.