Formed from trackage on E. 4th Street isolated when the F-South Vermont and East 4th Street Line was cut back to E. 4th and Merrick Streets on the west side of the Los Angeles River, during the rebuilding of the 4th Street Viaduct. Service started June 29, 1930.


ROUTE: From Anderson Avenue, just east of the river, east on E. 4th Street to Cummings Avenue (service east of Cummings was provided by certain P-Line cars detoured on the remnant of the old Cummings Street Line and 4th to Fresno Avenue to 1st Street.)


AUGUST 13, 1930: Due to a lack of patronage, service ended well before normal service on E. 4th was resumed on July 31, 1931.